Penthouse Room available in Midtown East
We're looking for someone (f. or m.) to join our massive Midtown East Penthouse apartment. The lease you'd be coming on would be through Sept of 2020. This would not be a sublease.
About the room...
- Room for queen bed
- Huge closet
- Big window with lots of natural light
- Plenty of room for a desk, small table, etc.
- Private Bath!
About the apartment...
In addition to your room, the apartment features
- 24 hour Doorman
- Super in building
- Washer / Dryer in unit
- Large balcony off the living room
- Great neighborhood with tons of restaurants, bars, gyms & more all right at your feet
- Grocery store on the same block
- Updated kitchen with microwave, gas stove, full refrigerator and dishwasher.
- Roomies split utilities/internet/cable, usually no more than $100 a month (summer can be a little more).
- The room has a closet and an awesome skylight
- Potential to buy furniture!
- One month security deposit and application fees, should have good credit and pass a background check for board approval. Application fees total $1210
- For 1635 a month you get a large queen room in Midtown East a block from the United Nations.
The 3 roomies are quiet and keep to themselves, we have a pretty go-with-the-flow household. We are all late 20's/early 30's. One is in marketing, one is in accounting and one is in technology. Everyone keeps regular work hours and is usually busy on the weekends so it stays pretty quiet around the apartment.
- Apartment share
- Midtown East
- $1,635 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 21 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former roommate