Large room, 3 males in mid to late 20s, wash/dryer
Large, double doors, two windows, operable fireplace (if serviced by chimney sweep), open closet.
Girl—own bathroom with shower (but washer and dryer in there)
Guy—shared bathroom with AJ
- 2 min walk form Central Park
- Access to all major subway lines
- friendly neighbors in building, building next door, and restaurant owner
- quiet and safe street
- In unit washer and dryer
- two full baths
- A/C units in each room
- 5th floor of a walk up (no doorman but locked buzzer)
- penthouse with the most natural light; huge skylight in living room
- open kitchen and living room; Brad and Dan use mini fridges so you can use main fridge and only split with AJ (who doesn’t buy much)
- very clean
- respectful of study, work, and sleep hours
- we all like to cook
- Brad works from home full time; AJ and Dan commute 2-3 days a week
- Apartment share
- Midtown Center
- $1,650 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 15 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Not known
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 27
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, sports, food, working out, walking, basketball, going out, comedy, eating, restaurants, football, scrapbooking, quilting, roller derby
- 3 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate