West 54th Street
Hi, I am a licensed broker who has
A private room available with a private bathroom in a 2 bed 2 bath Duplex (with MASSIVE private rooftop) in Hell’s Kitchen. The room is on the first floor on the opposite side of the apartment from the room on the second floor.
- Queen size room with one closet (plus an additional hallway closet)
- Room can fit dresser, night stand, small desk, chair, and more)
- Full size gas oven / stove with griddle
- Furnished living room
- Furnished rooftop (including freestanding standing grill)
- Laundry in building
- TV with Netflix, Hulu, Prime, Disney+
- Less than 10 minute walk to: ACE, NQRW, 1, BD
- Less than 10 minute walk to Central Park and Columbus Circle
- Less than 10 minute walk to Riverside Park
- Short walk to Times Square
- CVS & D’Agostino’s on corner of apartment
- Amazing restaurants and bars around
Young, fun environment in exciting neighborhood.
-Roommate (your new roommate) is male, 25, and works in financial services. He is looking for a male young professional who is respectful, clean, and friendly.
Earliest move-in is August 1, but flexible to later dates. Roommate is in charge of the current lease & it ends April 1 with option to extend. Approval will be needed - bank statements, proof of income, etc. provided to the broker.
Bedroom can be furnished / unfurnished (prices negotiable).
Utilities (internet and electricity): ~$50-75
Application fee $20
First month rent, security and broker fee
- Apartment share
- $1,950 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 8 months
- Maximum term
- 8 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker