Best Luxury Apt at Midtown West!
* Beautiful Luxury Apt! 100% NO BROKER FEE!
* Two(2) Months FREE on a 14-Month Lease!
* ROOM-FOR-RENT, joint lease, roommate(s) provided!
* Impressive Corner Unit 2 Bed, 2 Bath Apt!
* Northeast Views of the City!
* Large Living Area with windows on boths sides
* Linear Open Kitchen Layout
* Master Bedroom Walk-in Closet
* In-Unit Washer/Dryer
* White Oak Wood Flooring
* Solar Shades
[ Pricing ]
* Current Promotion: 2 months free on a 14-month lease!
* 1 free month is amortized into rent; 1 free month given at the end.
* You pay amortized rent for 13 months and then get last month free.
* Flexroom Rent: Gross $1748, Amortized $1613, Net $1498
* Bedroom Rent: Gross $1922, Amortized $1774, Net $1648
* Master Rent: Gross $2155, Amortized $1989, Net $1847
* Flexroom wall costs about $1100 to be split equally by three roommates.
* Utility includes heat, water, AC. Tenants pay for electricity and internet.
[ Building ]
Rising 44 stories above Manhattan's waterfront, this newly developed luxury rental building redefines riverfront living with panoramic views of Midtown Manhattan and the Hudson River. Through convenience, hospitality, art, architecture, and over 45,000 square feet of modern amenities, The building offers the best in luxury living. Fitness amenities include a full court basketball gymnasium, weight training, cardio balcony, peloton bikes and a 1,200 square foot yoga room with regularly scheduled yoga classes, exclusive to residents at The building. Expansive outdoor amenities include BBQ Grills, garden, sundeck, lounge and dining areas. Inside, residents have their pick from a variety of indoor lounges, club rooms and co-working spaces. Indoor amenities also include a screening room, a dog grooming room that offers concierge pet care services, a 2,000 square foot children's playroom, game tables, art gallery, and social stair. For more information, please contact me now to schedule a visit!
[ Neighborhood ]
Adjacent to the theater district, Hell's Kitchen has long been the home of actors and arts organizations. It's also a hub of gay culture. Pre- and post-theater crowds from nearby Broadway, tourists from Times Square and workers from office high-rises jam the international restaurants, bars and pubs along 8th and 9th avenues. Farther west, along the water, Hudson River Park has landscaped walkways.
[ Disclaimer ]
This broker does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law. All information furnished herein is from sources deemed reliable. No representation is made by this broker nor is any to be implied as to the accuracy thereof and all information is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or lease, or withdrawal without notice. Apartment photos and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only. All dimensions are approximate. Actual square footage and apartment features may vary.
- Apartment share
59 St - Columbus Circle Station
(10-15 minutes walk)
$1,498 monthly(NOW LET)
- $1,648 monthly (large)
$1,847 monthly(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 15 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker