Unfurnished Room in Sugar Hill #596 D
$200/MONTHLY FLEXIBILITY FEE
Unsure of how long you need a place to stay? Secure our best available rate today so you can cancel or change your reservation with 30 day notice after your first 30-days stay.
Unfurnished Full room in a 4 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom shared home in Sugar Hill. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. Custom furnishings can only be installed for stays of 3 months or longer.
About This Home
Located in one of Manhattan's quietest and most historic neighborhoods, this Sugar Hill apartment is as charming as it is sophisticated. At 790-square-feet, this 4-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom unit is ideal for young professionals and college students who want to get a taste of living in the Big Apple. A rare find for the price, this newly remodeled apartment features hardwood flooring, radiator heating, new stainless kitchen appliances, high-speed WiFi, and a washer and dryer. An eat-in kitchen comes equipped with a wall-mounted TV. Bedrooms are large enough to accommodate either a full-size or queen-size bed.
Recognized as a historic district by the National Register of Historic Places, Sugar Hill is located within the Harlem and Hamilton Heights neighborhoods. Rising to prominence in the 1920s during the Harlem Renaissance, Sugar Hill was once home to many famous Americans such as James A. Bailey, Cab Calloway, W. E. B. Du Bois, Duke Ellington, and Thurgood Marshall. Today, this residential district is a lively and colorful enclave of actors, artists, musicians, and young professionals. Walkable streets are lined with beautiful trees and Victorian-era row houses. Take a stroll through historic Jackie Robinson Park or head over to Riverbank State Park for some truly spectacular views of the Hudson River.
This apartment is within walking distance to multiple transit stations, as well as the Henry Hudson Parkway for those who drive. A short distance away from numerous neighborhood shops, restaurants, and public parks, this unit is an ideal home for those who prefer to walk or bike. This first-floor apartment is a smoke-free unit that can be furnished upon request. Book a tour today and get ready to call this beautiful apartment your next home.
About This Room
This room is unfurnished. June Homes will fully furnish and stock this room for stays longer than 3 months and for an additional charge of $225/month. Actual furnishings may vary from photos on this page.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#596: Sugar Hill Full Room D (can be furnished or unfurnished)
- Apartment share
- $725 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker