Furnished 1 Bedroom in Lower East Side #235 A
1 bedroom apartment in Lower East Side. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
This Lower East Side 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom home quite literally has it all. From chic accent rugs and wood furniture to hand-picked wall art and a freshly tiled bathroom, you will immediately feel at ease when you walk into this cozy space. The location is also a major perk, being that the LES is known for great food, nightlife, and tons of activities. You will never be bored in this neighborhood!
When you step into the living room, you will find a comfy grey sofa placed directly in front of a Smart TV equipped with a live stream TV. This transitions seamlessly into the kitchen which features green painted wooden cabinets and stainless steel appliances. The bedroom has a full-size bed, full-length curtains, personal desk space, and hand-picked art and decor.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($200/month) includes: Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#235: Lower East Side 1 Bedroom (Queen)
- Apartment to rent
- Lower East Side
$2,475 monthly (whole property)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker