Furnished Queen Room in Hell's Kitchen #172 C
Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Hell's Kitchen. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Make friends with an abundance of space, natural light, and modern amenities just begging to entertain. Enjoy access to a fully furnished living area, 4 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms, designed with heart and styled with joy. Conveniently equipped with AC/heating & luxurious linens and towels so you can nest in comfort or wine and dine in the frill.
About This Room
Find your private oasis in the largest bedroom of the home. With muted blue walls, black accent lighting, extra wide closet space and a corner work desk complete with street views you won't even need to grab your metro card to experience the best of Hell's Kitchen.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $50/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#172: Hell's Kitchen Queen Room C
- Apartment share
- Hell's Kitchen
- $1,775 monthly (large)
- 30 Jun 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker