Furnished Queen Room in Hell's Kitchen #152 C
Queen room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Hell's Kitchen. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Sometimes you dream of a comfortable, beautiful city home, but did you ever think it would have private outdoor access, exposed brick walls and be in the very heart of Hell's Kitchen? Us, neither. This apartment has been hand-curated to create the very best of NYC living, including modern amenities and the most convenient access to major subway lines all out your exclusive door.
About This Room
The largest room in the home features a beige queen-sized bed with a walnut frame. On both sides of the bed are metal nightstands with storage. Off the bed is a large metal desk and ottoman. Perfectly perched above the bed is a black and brass ceiling fixture paying homage to a 1950’s styling.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Netflix, cable, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#152: Hell's Kitchen Queen Room C
- Apartment share
- Hell's Kitchen
- $1,600 monthly (large)
- 31 May 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker