Furnished Twin Size Room in Hells Kitchen #183 C
Twin room in a 5 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Hell's Kitchen. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
This 5 bedroom hideaway in Hell's Kitchen is light and bright with natural knotted wood floors and pale gray decorative moldings. We've added gorgeous lighting and sweeping drapes to every room but left the black and white checkered kitchen and distressed wood doors because you're in Hell's Kitchen and there's no reason to not be celebrating.
About This Room
Settle in to the coziest Twin bedroom you've ever met. This sleeping nest will bring out your minimalist side, maximizing on below the bed storage and a wall-mounted desk for when the bedroom needs to become the office.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#183: Hell's Kitchen Twin Room C
- Apartment share
- Hell's Kitchen
- $1,000 monthly (large)
- 04 Jun 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker