Private Room in South Harlem #608 A
Full room in a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom shared home in South Harlem. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
An eight-minute walk from the front steps of this building will get you to the subway station at the intersection of Frederick Douglass Boulevard and 116th Street for the A, B, and C trains. If you are looking for more space or need a home office, one of the bedrooms on the second floor would make for a great workspace. You have the option of renting one room or the entire apartment if available. This smoke-free unit includes high-speed WiFi and street parking.
About This Room
This room is furnished. Actual furnishings may vary from photos on this page. June Homes will have this room unfurnished for stays longer than 3 months for a one time fee of $300.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#608: South Harlem Queen Room A w/Private Bath (can be furnished or unfurnished)
- Apartment share
- $1,625 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- 30 Apr 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker