Furnished Room For Rent - Upper Manhattan
- The apartment is located on West 119th and Frederick Boulevard Close to many amazing bars and restaurants.
- Columbia University and City College just a ten-minute walk
- Close to the A, B, C, 2 and 3 train.
This is a private single bedroom in a fully furnished, 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment.
- The kitchen is fully equipped for home cooking and a spacious comfortable living room.
- The bedroom comes with a full-sized bed, desk, and chair for studying or doing work.
- Rent is $1000 + $100 utilities per month.
Utilities include wifi, TV cables, electricity, gas, water, heat, AC and a housekeeper twice a month.
No broker fee or extra charge.
- Apartment share
- $850 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 29
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker