Clean Modern Single Rooms for Rent at W 130 ST
Legal Single Room Occupancy (SRO) available for immediate move in!
* Great location: At the heart of Central Harlem, close to all shopping and transportation!
* Minutes from 2/3 express subway trains and all major bus lines.
* Close to several parks (St. Nicholas, Marcus, Harlem River) and basketball courts.
* Close to Schools (City College, Columbia University, Manhattan School of Music).
* The apt is newly renovated with all new modern appliances!
* Rooms are spacious, bright, and quiet, with hardwood floor and tall ceilings.
* Live in a beautiful brownstone building and enjoy the peace and quiet of your own space!
* Several rooms available with varying prices ($800 - $1150). No broker fee!
The rapidly changing neighborhood of Harlem is becoming a hotspot for singles, couples and students looking to rent above Central Park. The population of Harlem has been growing increasingly to the point where the population density is just under three times more dense than the city-wide average. Renters looking to rent apartments in this area should expect to find a bustling, busy residential and commercial neighborhood.
Throughout the greater Harlem area, there are many architecturally significant apartment buildings, row houses and brownstones that maintain their originally detailing such as pocket doors and carved moldings. While the rental market in this area has heated up, it is still relatively easy to find affordable housing in this area.
Kian Realty Does Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Law. All information furnished herein is from sources deemed reliable. No representation is made by Kian Realty NYC, LLC. nor is any to be implied as to the accuracy thereof and all information is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or lease, or withdrawal without notice. All dimensions are approximate. For exact dimensions, please hire your own architect or engineer. Regarding Leasing Only: Applicants Must Demonstrate their ability to pay rent either through employment or other means.
- Apartment share
$900 monthly(NOW LET)
- $1,050 monthly (large)
- $1,100 monthly (large)
- $1,150 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker