*Utilities Included-Uws/Harlem-Legit Roommate Asap
2 MONTH MINIMUM / SHORT OR LONG TERM OK
LARGE DUPLEX APARTMENT -- FULLY FURNISHED
MOVE IN DATE: August 1st (room avail now)
RENT: $1300 (*utilities included)
Hi ALL - we are looking to rent out 1 bedroom in our duplex apartment!! Beautiful wood floors and exposed brick throughout.
This is a single room in a four unit, 2.5-bathroom apartment located on the first floor of a beautiful brownstone with full 24 hour roof access.
15 minutes to Times Square / 30 minutes to Wall Street - walking distance to Columbia University or City College.
NOTICE to ALL responding to our ad: This is a working professional's environment only.
NO parties, NO drugs, NO bullshit!!
Quiet hours are from 11pm - 7am / 7 days a week.
The apartment is newly renovated. Everything is BRAND NEW!! Apartment features a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances; custom cabinetry, dark hardwood floors, 3 marble baths, central AC, exposed brick; 2 separate entrances.
Massive, modern; unique.
24 hour access to the rooftop deck for BBQ's and lounging in the sun. 24 hour access to the laundry room.
This is the cheapest way to live in a Harlem apartment this sexy. Easy application process; quick approval.
- Newly renovated, brand new bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms
- Newly renovated, fully equipped Kitchen with brand new STAINLESS STEEL appliances; dishwasher, microwave; nutri bullet; vitamix, etc. Extra wall cabinets for food storage
- Fully furnished (unless you have something fabulous to add to the mix)
- Hardwood floors throughout, exposed brick walls, lots of natural light, high ceilings
- Modern Design
- Central A/C and Heating system
- Virtual doorman/intercom
- TV, CD/DVD, Cable, Wireless internet
- GROUND FLOOR - NO STAIRS!! LIVE in COMFORT and SPACE SPACE SPACE!!
- Smart Lock Entry System
- 24 HOUR roof access: grill, outdoor patio furniture.
- 24 HOUR coin laundry room (open 24hrs) in the basement.
- Newly renovated; 5 floors
- Building has 24 hour virtual doorman
NEIGHBORHOOD / 10030 zip code / TRANSPORTATION:
- Close to all transportation, subways and multiple bus lines!
- 3 blocks from the 2/3 EXPRESS train @ 135th street and Lenox Ave
- Easy Access to Subway 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, A, C, B, D, Metro North and Cross town bus short walk to 4/5/6 and A/B/C/D
- Harlem's Striver's Row
- Not one, not two, but THREE PARKS; Central Park / Nicholas Park / Riverbank State Park
- Local colleges: Conveniently located near City College, Columbia University, Harlem Hospital, NY Public Library
- Bars with live jazz music / culture / Apollo Theater
- Scenic beautiful brownstones, trees up and down the block
- Lease ends June 31st 2020 (we will be re-signing)
- Short term (2 month minimum) or Long term are both acceptable, HOWEVER the deposit does not change.
- Month to Month Tenant (sub-lease contract). 45 days notice to vacate required on the 1st of the month; AND VICE VERSA -- if you aren't sharing your toys and playing nice nice with everyone else, we will ask you to reconsider your living arrangements.
- Monthly Rent $1300 plus 2 month deposit (1st, last month rent and security deposit).
- Utilities included: (*electricity, heat, hot water, central air conditioning, Wi-Fi/, basic household monthly supplies)
- *Con Ed (split electricity after $200), Time Warner (wireless internet) Hot water, A/C, Misc Shopping (cleaning supplies/toilet paper, etc)
THE PRIVATE BEDROOM:
- Room is massive with bountiful sunlight, hardwood floors, and central heat/air conditioning
- 10x10 / 2 windows w/ recessed lighting
- High ceilings
- Huge private floor to ceiling closet
- Your own private door
- Full/Queen sized mattresses with linen/towels provided
- COUPLES ok (case by case approval / $1630)!
BASIC RULES and GUIDELINES:
- Pay the rent and utility bills ON TIME
- Quiet hours are from 11pm - 7am
- Everyone is responsible for their own chore - bathroom, kitchen, floors, garbage, fridge/food shelves...etc...
- Be a good human being!!
- Looking for SINGLE PROFESSIONAL who wants to pay CHEAP RENT in a QUIET apt living in MANHATTAN while working on his/her career
- Must be CLEAN in shared spaces. A mature individual.
- Pays bills and rent ON TIME
- NO smoking indoors, NO drugs
- Laid-back and DRAMA FREE. This is a must.
- Understands general rules of living with others (cleaning up after yourself, observing quiet hours, keeping common areas clean)
- We are looking for an employed professional(s) who appreciates living in a clean, safe, respectful environment
- Most importantly - knows that roommates are ROOMMATES, this is a business living arrangement (NOT 4 new best friends that hang out and party every night!!!)
- PET-Friendly (Based on Approval)
- We're all busy, young professionals who are RARELY at home and are hoping to find a person with the SAME BUSY LIFESTYLE
- With 4 people living here, you will RARELY find more than one or two people in the apartment at the same time because of everyone's staggered schedules.
- We're not looking for any couch potatoes, people who work from home or people who JUST DON'T HAVE A LIFE!!!
- We're all fun, laid back people who like to hang out with each other on occasion; HOWEVER, we all have our own private lives.
YES!! We must meet YOU in order to be considered!!
NO!! Phone/Skype interviews - we need to meet YOU!!
YES!! ONLY respond to this ad only AFTER you have arrived in NYC!!
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS AD / DON'T FORGET to INCLUDE:
1.) Your Move in Date
2.) Information about yourself, your employment, working hours, etc.
Good Luck in your search!!
- Apartment share
135 St Station
(0-5 minutes walk)
- $1,300 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- 36 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate