Furnished 1 Bedroom In Central Harlem
1 bedroom apartment in Central Harlem. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About this home
Sleek design, hand-picked decor, and cool color accents are a few words that describe this cozy one-bedroom in Central Harlem. As you enter the apartment, you’ll find a dedicated living area equipped with a TV and a dining area that can seat two. The kitchen has sleek black countertops, a tile backsplash, and updated cabinetry. The bedroom is spacious with a built-in closet and queen-sized bed.
This apartment may be furnished or unfurnished at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
- June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your service fee ($99/month) includes: an equipped kitchen with essentials and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Aug. 11, 2022.
See below for additional prices and some date range options:
Nov. 5, 2022 - Nov. 5, 2023: $3625/month for unfurnished
Nov. 5, 2022 - Nov. 5, 2023: $3575/month for furnished
Nov. 5, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $3650/month for unfurnished
Nov. 5, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $3550/month for furnished
Nov. 5, 2022 - Dec. 20, 2022: $6625/month for unfurnished
Nov. 5, 2022 - Dec. 20, 2022: $6325/month for furnished
#576: Central Harlem 1 Bedroom (Queen) (Furnished only)
- Apartment share
- Hamilton Heights
- $3,425 monthly (large)
- 04 Nov 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord