Cozy Room in East Village #694 D
Unfurnished 1 bedroom apartment in East Village. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. Custom furnishings can only be installed for stays of 3 months or longer.
About This Home
Make home in this spacious 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment in the heart of the East Village. The living room walls are painted in a bold emerald color to highlight the warm hardwood flooring, and double-pane glass bedroom doors allow for sunlight to illuminate the apartment. The open common area meets the kitchen, complete with a center island with granite countertops, providing ample room for cooking, storage and entertaining guests. The East Village has become one of the most eclectic neighborhoods in Manhattan. Bustling with busy streets and walking distance to Union Square, this neighborhood boasts a handful of communal gardens, street art, shops, and a serious food selection. Home to the largest park on the east coast of the city, Tompkins Square Park is a great place for those looking for activities or just a leisurely stroll.
This apartment is unfurnished. June Homes will fully furnish and stock this unit for stays longer than 3 months and for an additional charge of $350/month. Actual furnishings may vary from photos on this page.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your utilities and home essentials fee ($200/month) includes: Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen and our dedicated resident support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
#694: East Village 1 bedroom (Queen)
- Apartment to rent
- East Village
$3,275 monthly (whole property)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Part Furnished
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker