East village apt walking distance from NYU!
*NOTE: This is a private room in a shared apartment.
Location: 92 2nd East Village Manhattan
- This apartment is a townhouse located in the East Village on 2nd Ave and E 6th Street.
- It’s walking distance from NYU, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Strand Bookstore, Nordstrom, Forbidden Planet, Baohaus, The Smith, and Keybar.
- The neighborhood is filled with great restaurants, boutiques, movie theaters, and bars.
- The beautiful Stuyvesant Square Park and Union Square Park are a short 5 minute walk from the building. Close to the 6/N/R/W/F/G trains.
- 5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom apartment.
-There is a spacious living room with a nice couch for hanging out and watching TV.
- Fully equipped with utensils for cooking meals at home.
Each room comes with a bed, desk, chair, closet.
You only need to bring your clothes.
Utilities Include wifi, electricity, gas, water, heat, AC, TV cables.
EXTRA Service: Free Cleaning Service 2 to 3 times a month.
- Apartment share
- East Village
- $1,900 monthly (large)
- 01 Oct 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord