Sunlit Studio in The Heart of East Village #351
Studio apartment in East Village. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
About This Home
Find home in this stylish East Village studio in the heart of the cultural capital of the world. Meticulously designed with the busy urban-dweller in mind, this is the perfect place to nest and rewind, have friends over for game night, or Netflix and chill all weekend long. Find sleek appliances and finishings to reimagine modern, city luxury. Available as a long-term or short-term rental, furnished or unfurnished.
When you’re done chilling out, find a world of adventure at your doorstep: famous music venues, cocktail bars, vintage shopping, tattoo parlors, delicious brunches and a truly eclectic community awaits.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($200/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen, fresh linens & towels and a dedicated member support team available via the June Homes app.
- We offer a member-only network of quality apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- During COVID-19 we introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
* Not sure how long you'd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#351: East Village Studio (Full)
- Apartment to rent
- East Village
$2,350 monthly (whole property)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker