Rooms for Rent 4BR Apt, 121 Street & Lexington Ave
[UPDATE: THIS APT REQUIRES 1-MONTH BROKER FEE]
* Room(s) for rent in a shared apt described below;
* Large sunny 4BR and 1.5 (one full, one half) Bathroom Apt;
* Newly renovated, brand new kitchen and bathrooms;
* Brand new appliances and washer/dryer combo in-unit;
* Great southern view of the city and tons of sunlight!
* Large balcony offers an amazing views and outdoor space;
[DIMENSION & PRICING]
* Bedroom #1: size: 11.9 x 10.8 ft, rent: $1350
* Bedroom #2: size: 13.2 x 9.8 ft, rent: $1250
* Bedroom #3: size: 11.0 x 8.6 ft, rent: $1200
* Bedroom #4: size: 10.9 x 8.6 ft, rent: $1200
* All utilities (cooking gas, heat, hot water and electric) included.
* Location: 121st Street and Lexington Ave;
* Close to 4/5/6 subway trains, nearest station at 125 St;
* Full time security staff onsite;
* Fully modernized elevators in the building;
* Remodeled laundry room in building open 24 hrs;
East Harlem, also known as Spanish Harlem, or El Barrio, has one of the largest Latin American communities in all of New York. The neighborhood is fairly dense and heavily residential. In fact, the population density here is about three times that of the city as a whole! Although, East Harlem has seen the development of a number of high-rise luxury buildings in recent years, the neighborhood still has a large number of public housing developments and of course, smaller and older apartment buildings.
Applicants must demonstrate their ability to pay rent either through employment or other means. Serious inquiries only.
Kian Realty NYC LLC does business in accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Law. All information furnished herein is from sources deemed reliable. No representation is made by Kian Realty NYC, LLC. nor is any to be implied as to the accuracy thereof and all information is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or lease, or withdrawal without notice. Apartment photos and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only. All dimensions are approximate. Actual square footage and apartment features may vary.
- Apartment share
- East Harlem
$1,350 monthly(NOW LET)
$1,250 monthly(NOW LET)
- $1,200 monthly (large)
$1,200 monthly(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker