Rooms at 101st Street and 1st Ave
[UPDATE: THIS APT REQUIRES 1-MONTH BROKER FEE]
* This is a Room for Rent in a shared apt described below.
* Spacious 4BR and 1.5-bathroom apt.
* Located on 101st Street and 1st Ave.
* Top floor apt with private balcony, great city views.
* Large size living room with dining area.
* Modern open kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
* Bedrooms are separate from the living room area.
* Generous closet space accommodates your wardrobe and storage needs.
* Laundry room on the 1st floor of the building.
* All utilities included!
[DIMENSION & PRICING]
* Bedroom #1: 10'10" x 7'11", rent: $1200
* Bedroom #2: 14'10" x 7'11", rent: $1250
* Bedroom #3: 14'10" x 9'9", rent: $1350
* Bedroom #4: 10'5" x 9'2" ft, rent: $1200
* All dimensions are approximate.
Located in the quieter areas of East Harlem, minutes walking from beautiful Randall's Island, this apartment complex has the convenience of transportation, shopping, and the peace and quiet that hard working you deserves. The building management continues to put resource into renovating and modernizing the building and make it better and more comfortable to live in.
Where the Harlem River meets the East River - and inspired by the numerous bridges that cross - This building offers the home and the view you've always wanted! Spacious rental apartments ranging from studio-to-four-bedrooms feature remodeled kitchens, bathrooms and new hardwood floors. Contemporary improvements in all lobby areas are complemented by newly landscaped plazas, walkways and lighting. The building is conveniently located between the Upper East Side and the revitalized neighborhoods of Spanish Harlem. It's an ideal address, where a setting of sea and sky fills every day with discovery. Bask in the sunshine as you stroll along the east river to Carl Schurz park. Or take a quick walk across the footbridge to access the playing fields, bicycle paths and scenic waterfront of Ward's Island. A little farther afield and you reach the world-class sports complex of Icahn Stadium and the tennis courts, golf center, and ball fields of Randall's Island. Experience a new standard of living and explore exciting new opportunities for fitness and personal achievement.
Applicants must demonstrate their ability to pay rent either through employment or other means. Serious inquiries only.
Kian Realty NYC LLC does business in accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Law. All information furnished herein is from sources deemed reliable. No representation is made by Kian Realty NYC, LLC. nor is any to be implied as to the accuracy thereof and all information is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or lease, or withdrawal without notice. Apartment photos and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only. All dimensions are approximate. Actual square footage and apartment features may vary.
- Apartment share
- East Harlem
- $1,200 monthly (large)
- $1,250 monthly (large)
- $1,350 monthly (large)
- $1,200 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker