Room at Large Modern 4BR Apt Near Central Park!
[UPDATE: THIS APT REQUIRES 1-MONTH BROKER FEE]
Rooms available in a spacious 4BR apt with 1.5 bathrooms. Open Kitchen with lots of closet space. Extra large living room with modern bright windows! Large bedrooms with large closet space. If you want an apt with big living space, kitchen space, closet space, this is it! Laundry room on the second floor. All utilities included!
[Dimension (ft) & Pricing ($)]
Bedroom #1: 13.9 x 9.6, $1,370
Bedroom #2: 11.8 x 8.1, $1,270
Bedroom #3: 11.8 x 7.9, $1,270
Bedroom #4: 11.8 x 8.0, $1,270
* All dimensions are approximate.
* All utilities (cooking gas, heat, hot water and electric) included.
* No broker fee!
* Location: West 110th Street and Madison Ave;
* Close to 2/3/6 subway trains, nearest station at 110th Street;
* Close to M2, M3, M4 trains to take you to the west side;
* Full time security staff onsite;
* Fully modernized elevators in the building;
* Remodeled laundry room in building;
* Large supermarket located on the first floor of the building.
East Harlem, also known as Spanish Harlem, or El Barrio, has one of the largest Latin American communities in all of New York. The neighborhood is fairly dense and heavily residential. In fact, the population density here is about three times that of the city as a whole! Although, East Harlem has seen the development of a number of high-rise luxury buildings in recent years, the neighborhood still has a large number of public housing developments and of course, smaller and older apartment buildings.
Applicants must demonstrate their ability to pay rent either through employment or other means. Serious inquiries only.
Kian Realty Does Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Law. All information furnished herein is from sources deemed reliable. No representation is made by Kian Realty NYC, LLC. nor is any to be implied as to the accuracy thereof and all information is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or lease, or withdrawal without notice.
- Apartment share
- East Harlem
110 St Station
(5-10 minutes walk)
- $1,370 monthly (large)
- $1,270 monthly (large)
- $1,270 monthly (large)
$1,270 monthly(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker