Studio apartment with a flexible lease Central Air
Located between West 49th street and West 50th street, this is a furnished studio apartment that has a flexible lease, and is located on the 2nd floor in a building that doesn't have an elevator. Some of the other details about this apartment are:
• There is a full size sofa bed, along with a queen size bed
• There is a washer/dryer in this apartment
• Central Air Conditioning
• A Working Fireplace
• WiFi ready
• 1 full bathroom, that has a bathtub
• A flat screen TV with basic channels
• Standard kitchen appliance and cookware
• Approximately 30 minutes to the Fulton Street subway station in the Financial District by the subway from this apartment.
*** NOTE: There is a Brokers fee that is due at the lease signing. Utilities is an extra $270 per month. Additional fees may apply.
Act now, because people are grabbing up the short term rentals for the summer now. So if you wish to inquire about this furnished studio apartment that has a flexible lease, then feel free to send me a message
- Apartment to rent
$3,950 monthly (whole property)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker