Furnished Full Room in Chinatown #265 A
Full room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Lower East Side. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Down on the LES surrounded by the aroma of fresh dumplings and toasted pork buns, we know you'll want to go out but it'll be oh so tempting to stay in. The voguish living nook with the coziest lighting and high speed internet will have you cancelling plans in no time.
About This Room
Just off the kitchen and across from the bath, this luxurious full bed boasts an upholstered bench for when reaching down to tie your shoes is just asking too much - because let's be honest, it usually is. Chill out in soft, neautral bedding under chic lighting in a home to call your own for as little or as long as you choose to stay.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $50/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#265: Lower East Side Full Room A
- Apartment share
- $1,175 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker