Upscale Studio in Chelsea #482
$300/MONTHLY FLEXIBILITY FEE
Unsure of how long you need a place to stay? Secure our best available rate today so you can cancel or change your reservation when you give us 30 days notice after your first 30-days stay. Peace of mind for $300/monthly flexibility fee.
Studio apartment in Chelsea. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
A studio apartment to call your very own in the heart of one of the most elevated pockets of New York City. Soft, minimal textures pair perfectly with our hand-picked decor, for an elevated type of cozy you may never want to leave. Live peacefully in the tree-lined neighborhood of Chelsea. A short stroll around the surrounding streets will take you to the best restaurants, bars, galleries, and fashion destinations in the city, ready for you to explore.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($200/month) includes: Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#482: Chelsea Studio (Queen)
- Apartment to rent
$2,950 monthly (whole property)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker