Fully Furnished Full Room in Chelsea #146 B
Full room in a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Chelsea. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Chelsea living, but make it a loft, with an elevator and a dishwasher. Add modern furnishings, all appliances provided, plus luxurious linens and towels. Union Square Farmers Market in just a tote-laden trip away, for all your fresh produce needs. Not sure if we should say living here means you would hold a key to the city, but we really, really want to.
About This Room
Sweet dreams are made of this... style of bedroom. Get cosy with room to move, work from home or (most importantly) sleep soundly. Ambient lighting, luxe linens and somewhere nice to hang your clothes – all provided.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $50/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#146: Chelsea Full Room B
- Apartment share
- $1,775 monthly (large)
- 01 Jun 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker