Private Furnished Master in Chelsea #146C
Full room in a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Chelsea. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Chelsea living, but make it a loft, with an elevator and a dishwasher. Add modern furnishings, all appliances provided, plus luxurious linens and towels. Union Square Farmers Market in just a tote-laden trip away, for all your fresh produce needs. Not sure if we should say living here means you would hold a key to the city, but we really, really want to.
About This Room
A thing of beauty is a comfortable room that is already furnished with everything you need. Rest easy in a full bed kitted out with luxe linens and work hard-ish in your very own bedroom-based office space that folds against the wall when you're not even bothering with the -ish.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Netflix, cable, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#146: Chelsea Full Room C
- Apartment share
- $1,525 monthly (large)
- 07 Aug 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker