Airy room in Hell's Kitchen
Unfurnished studio apartment in Hell's Kitchen.
About this home
If you are looking for a entire apartment in Hell's Kitchen, New York City, you can choose this newly refurbished entire apartment on the 2 floor with a total size of 466 sq. ft. You can request to have your bedroom furnished or unfurnished.
This entire apartment is 3 min walk from the 50 Street Subway Station for A, C, E and 6 min away from 50 Street Station for the 1, 2.
This studio can accommodate a queen-size bed. Other features of this apartment are: couples friendly, smoke-free, high-speed WiFi, guarantors allowed, radiator heating.
- June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your service fee ($99/month) includes: our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on .
See below for additional prices and date range options:
Aug. 1, 2022 - Aug. 1, 2023: $3200/month for unfurnished
Aug. 1, 2022 - Aug. 1, 2023: $3625/month for furnished
Aug. 1, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $3200/month for unfurnished
Aug. 1, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $3650/month for furnished
Aug. 1, 2022 - Sept. 15, 2022: $3750/month for unfurnished
Aug. 1, 2022 - Sept. 15, 2022: $4750/month for furnished
#1278: Hell's Kitchen Studio (Queen)
- Apartment share
- Central Park
- $3,200 monthly (large)
- 31 Jul 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord