Large Bedroom in Full-Floor Loft
We have one very large bedroom available in our also large 5 bedroom loft. Since I assume you have gone through countless posts already, I will make this easy and list the highlights of the apartment:
- 3,000 SF apartment...it's a full floor. That does not even include the outdoor space!
- The elevator opens directly into the apartment. Your friends will be impressed.
- 2 Private outdoor spaces - small balcony at the front and very large terrace in the back (with propane grill, heat lamp, and hammock)
- Pool table in the apartment
- 2 huge and separate living rooms, huge kitchen...everything is big.
- Keycard access into the building and up to your floor...you never need to carry keys again.
- Washer/dryer and dishwasher in the apartment
- Prime location at Bowery & Spring (Whole Foods is 2 blocks away)
- Central A/C
- Flexible lease arrangement with the landlord
If you're interested in upgrading your current living situation to the above, please let us know. The other people who live here are 4 males in their late 20's and early 30's professionals that are social and easy to get along with. Rent is $2375. A total steal for all you are getting!
- Apartment share
- $2,375 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 4 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former roommate