Room Available in 5 Bedroom Bowery Loft
We have one room bedroom available in our massive 5 bedroom loft. Since I assume you have gone through countless ads already, here are the highlights of the apartment:
- 3,000 SF apartment...it's a full floor. That does not even include the outdoor space
- The elevator opens directly into the apartment. Your friends will be impressed.
- Pool table in the apartment
- 2 Private outdoor spaces - small balcony at the front and very large terrace in the back (with propane grill, heat lamp, and a hammock). We also have a third (shared) outdoor space on the roof with amazing views of the city
- 2 large and separate living rooms, large kitchen...everything is big.
- Keycard access into the building and our floor.
No need to carry keys again
- Washer/dryer and dishwasher in the apartment
- Prime location at Bowery & Spring (Whole Foods is 2 blocks away).
- Central A/C in the common areas
- Flexible lease arrangement with the landlord
The other people who live here are 4 males in their late 20's and early 30's, educated, professionals (but social), and all are easy to get along with. Rent is $2165 and a total steal when you see what you are getting for it. Let me know if you want to come by.
If this ad is still up, the room is still available.
- Apartment share
- $2,165 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 28 to 33
- Any pets?
- 4 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate