Clean, Large, Quiet Cozy Room in Center of NYC
$1400 Great Large room in super cute CLEAN QUIET Apt, Great roommates
We have a really nice sized room in our 3 bedroom apartment for rent. It is a very clean and quiet apartment so we are looking for a quiet roommate. There is an air conditioner in room, Internet in the room, all utilities included (except internet). Its has a nice large window. Target is directly across the street. We seek a positive, responsible, clean quiet roommate with who is nice. Who doesn’t cook too much. We pretty much keep to ourselves but also really get along and catch up around the apartment and go out every once and a while.
We are 2 girls. Would prefer a roommate in their upper 20’s-mid 30's.
- March 1st
- 6 month lease to make sure it's a personality fit (renewable if it works for both of us)
- Stuyvesant Town Community
- clean renovated apartment
- internet and air conditioner in room
- great location on east 14th st and avenue A- close to all subway and bus stop right in front of apt
- Trendy east village area, close to Lower East Side, Union Square area Soho etc.
- Laundry in building and pick up /drop off service across the street
- Grocery Store on same block, Wholefoods 3 blocks away, Trader Joe's 2 blocks away
- Nails, Bars and Restaurants across the street
- Elevator building
- Nice amount of closet space
- No pets please
- No smokers, heavy drinkers, or drug users please
-It's probably best if you are single as 3 people are already a lot to be in the apartment
-Please be prepared to pay for cleaning we all share (works out to about $80 month)
-Please be prepared to buy common household supplies once a month
Looking for a clean, reliable, quiet roommate who will respect the space and us as roommates.
No bringing the party home, etc. No boyfriend/girlfriend always in the apartment.
It’s quiet but friendly in the apartment, and clean. I work in fashion, one roommate works at ESPN
Rent is $1400 per month
First month, last month and $500 security to move in.
$150 access card fee to get into the building apartment (Requirement of Stuytown)
Utilities included, except Internet, which is an additional $20/ month and shared cleaning which is $80/ month
Please reply with your name, age, occupation, and what you are like as a roommate/ looking for in a roommate.
Deposit of 1 month’s rent needed to hold space. Contact me to view in person.
- Apartment share
- Alphabet City
- $1,400 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 24 months
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 31 to 35
- Any pets?
- working out, NY scene, yoga
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate