Quiet Private Bedroom and Bathroom + Backyard + Wa
Location + Price:
Looking for a new housemate to move into a private room in a shared 2,000 SF 3 bedroom 3 bath Duplex in the Carthay Square Pico/Fairfax area.
We have one bright large room in the rear of the house available for lease. The room has a private bathroom, hardwood floors, walk-in closet, and a door to the backyard. The household has a furnished living room, a dining room, and a full kitchen with dishwasher, gas stove, and refrigerator. We have a lovely outdoor yard, with furniture, umbrellas, and lighting. All the common areas are shared and there's a garage in the back for storage. The house is centrally located in a quiet, safe, residential neighborhood, close to The Grove, West Hollywood, and Culver City. Ample street parking is available.
The room is $1,475 a month + utilities. Utilities run about $100 a month and include wifi, tv, gas, electric, and trash. Security Deposit is the same as the rent.
The household is LGBTQ friendly, social, open, easy going, politically Liberal, and active. We have a relaxing and spacious backyard where we play ping-pong, BBQ, sip tequila, and hang out. The yard is shared with our friendly upstairs neighbors who we occasionally have dinner with outside. We have a quiet small and wonderful dog named Zoe, so you must be dog friendly. Although we are social, we are COVID conscious and observe masks and social distancing with friends.
The landlord is responsive and professional. The application requires the typical background and credit checks.
What we're Looking For + The Current Roommates:
We're Looking for an easy going, clean, housemate. The other roommates, both female, one generation X and one Millennial, are laid back, social, and communicative. We'd like our potential third roommate to also be easy going, clean, and communicative. Please include some information about yourself in your reply as well as your contact information.
We hope to hear from you soon!
- Private Bedroom
- Private Bathroom
- Central A/C + Heat
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Washer Dryer In Unit
- Includes all appliances - Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Stove
- Garage with automatic door opener
- Front, Side and Rear Entries
- Enclosed rear gated area for dogs
- Rear patio and Backyard for entertaining
- Hand-crafted gas fireplace
- Hardwood Floors throughout (no carpet)
- In quiet, family-friendly neighborhood (Street has mix of houses and duplexes)
- Updated, Vintage looking kitchen
- Meyer Lemon tree in rear yard, has lemons 9 months out of the year
- Professional landscaping in front
- Close to The Grove, Farmer's Market, Beverly Center and 3rd Street
- Permit street parking- always plenty of parking in front of the house.
- Driveway parking - we take turns parking off the street
- Garage for Storage
- Water Included
- House share
- $1,475 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 99
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former roommate