Dream home in the sky! Ocean/City views in Prime B
My name is Ezio, I work outside the home and use a housemate matching service called Social Spaces.
Please send a LinkedIn page with your response, thank you!
This listing is for a spare room in a two-bedroom penthouse with ocean and city views! It's loaded up with a cool workspace in the dining area that I don't use.
I don't mind dogs, enjoy video games from time to time, movies, and having a good time without bringing the home too much. I'm very considerate and tied to a cool social group. The room always rents quick, so come on by and check it out asap!
The property features a wide parking space, a dog park, complimentary Starbucks coffee each morning, a huge pool and a gym.
Only blocks from banks, bars, restaurants, grocery stores, drug stores, and the famous "San Vicente Strip" is only six blocks away from where boutique shops and upscale restaurants are. Bandera is a fantastic restaurant and it's connected to the future resident parking lot! Jazz nights and food are superb!
- 100 degrees of ocean view from ALL rooms
- TONS of light in the apartment.
- Olympic sized pool that gets ton of sun
- Tennis court
- Complimentary Starbucks Coffee every morning
- Full state of the art gym
- Poolside BBQs and restrooms
- Easy I-10 and 405 access
- Huge balcony with ocean views
- Ocean/City Views
- Dry cleaning in building
- Wifi room with free Starbucks coffee each morning from 7-9!
Walking distance to some of the best West LA bars, restaurants, banks, coffee shops, grocery stores...
10 minutes to the beach and downtown Santa Monica.
8 Minutes to UCLA
25 minutes from USC and downtown
Less than 15 minutes to Malibu, Westwood, Mar Vista, Santa Monica, Culver City, Marina Del Rey, Pacific Palisades, Beverly Hills / Rodeo Drive, Bel Air, Miracle Mile...
Waking up to an Ocean/City view every morning is a positive and inspirational way to start the day, come see for yourself!
- Apartment share
- West LA
- $1,850 monthly (small/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker