Furnished Bed/Bath in Modern WeHo Apt w/ PARKING!
Hello! I am currently looking for a male roommate to move in April 1st. The room is available on March 15th if you need to move in prior to April 1st.
* YOUR ROOM has a 60” Smart TV, LED curtain, dimmer switch for main light, AC unit that gets the room freezing in the summer, a portable space heater, central heat and comes fully furnished as pictured. Roku included with HBO Max, Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube Premium, YouTube TV, & Hulu. The room has a private bathroom that is fully furnished as well.
The apartment is a top-floor, modern dual-master, 1500 square foot 2 bed/ 2 bath apartment.
Located in the center of West Hollywood on Harper Ave. between Santa Monica Blvd. and Fountain Ave. PARKING SPACE INCLUDED! Just one block South of Sunset Blvd. and one block North of Santa Monica Blvd.
Close to the Saddle Ranch, AMC Theater, Crunch Fitness, CVS, Trader Joe’s, The Laugh Factory, tons of restaurants, and a 2-3 minute commute to all the bars in WeHo (which will be more exciting when Covid is over) and 5 minutes away from The Grove.
Centrally located in West Hollywood located near Hollywood, The Grove, Westwood, Century City, Culver City, UCLA, Laurel Canyon, Runyon Canyon, Miracle Mile, the 101 and 405 freeways, Downtown L. A., Koreatown, Los Feliz, Plummer Park, Griffith Park and MORE!
I’m looking for a male roommate, preferably gay or someone who is LGBT-friendly who is Covid-conscious and is taking all the necessary precautions to be safe and to keep their roommate and friends safe as well. Must be currently employed and can pay the rent and bills on time.
Some features of the apartment include:
• Movie Theater projector (120”) in the living room perfect for any Movie Night!
• Vinyl/hardwood flooring in bathrooms and kitchen
• Private Bedroom/Bathrooms are separated by hallway
• Large patio area with plenty of seating
• Kitchen fully equipped with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas stove, microwave, Instant Pot, Cuisinart Grill, Omega Juicer, coffee maker, food processor, toaster oven and ice maker
• Central heating with forced air through vents throughout the apartment
• A/C units in every room of the apartment
• Granite counter tops
• Off-street parking in carport and permits available for guest parking on the street
• Dimmer switches on all light switches throughout the apartment
• Located blocks from Trader Joe’s, CVS, Gelson’s, Whole Foods, Crunch Fitness, AMC Movie Theater
• Tons of Restaurants located minutes of walking distance
• Parking spot included for each roommate in the carport
• Security cameras on site and security patrol throughout the day
• On Site Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer.
The rent is currently $1500/month. The bills we’d split are Wi-Fi (ATT U Verse), So Cal Gas and So Cal Electric. Management covers water/trash.
Security Deposit is one month's rent.
I am a fun and outgoing gay male in his 30s who works in finance. I love to cycle, work out, cook dinner, hang out with friends, watch movies and TV. I also love listening to music of all genres. Haven’t really done much outside the home during lock-down and Covid but I try to get out as much as I can (safely of course). I’m very easy to get along with. I always give consideration and respect to my roommates and expect that in return.
Please send social media profiles and a description telling me about yourself to see if we’d be a good roommate match.
- Apartment share
- West Hollywood
- $1,500 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate