Comfortable House Share in West Hills
Looking for Housemate to share nice 4 bedroom - 2 1/2 bath home.
- Includes Utilities and Internet. - Share Living Room ~ Kitchen ~ Dining Room ~ Laundry
- Current housemates are 2 female professionals, college grads, late-20s. Both women are also aspiring ACTORS/FILM MAKER -- plus 1 male, mid-20s, STUDENT.
- The housemates are friendly, considerate, quiet, and reasonably clean.
- All are very concerned about staying healthy during this terrible COVID19 time.
- Bedroom is approximately 12' x 13'.
- 2 SHARED Baths for 3 people. One full bath and one half bath. (Master bedroom - already rented - has private bath.)
- We can discuss furniture.
- Month-to Month rental but prefer longer occupancy if it works well for everyone.
- Quiet, well-maintained side street with single-family homes. In West Hills (91307) near Woodland Hills.
- Large Yard and Patio & View - If you like to garden ~ there is plenty of space for you to exercise your green thumb!
- Plenty of Street Parking in front of house. Well-lit.
- No Smoking, No Drugs. We MAY consider a small, well-behaved dog or a female cat.
- Good for students - the house is very peaceful and quiet.
The home is located in the west San Fernando Valley near Woodland Hills, Warner Center, Canoga Park, Winnetka, Chatsworth, -- west of Topanga Cyn / near Sherman Way and Platt --
Encino, Northridge, Reseda, Calabasas Van Nuys, Simi, Moorpark, Thousand Oaks, Agoura, Sherman Oaks, North Hills, Tarzana
Near Pierce College, CSUN Cal State Northridge, not too far from Pepperdine, Moorpark
Near Fallbrook Mall, Topanga Mall, Westfield Mall, Village at Topanga, Trader Joe's, Pavilions, Ralphs, Target, Home Depot, Costco, Calabasas Commons, Kaiser, and many restaurants.
- House share
- West Hills
- $925 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 29
- Any pets?
- Two aspiring ACTORS / Film maker
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord