Large Bedroom in 3bed/3bath Luxury Townhouse
ROOM FOR RENT with shared bathroom available for MOVE-IN February 21, 2021, in a furnished 3Bed/3Bath Luxury Townhouse. UTILITIES INCLUDED!
This is a converted garage, very spacious with a large window facing the grassy backyard. The room fits a queen-size bed and wardrobe with extra space for a desk, sofa, and more. We can provide a queen-size bed if needed.
One(1) individual, working professional with a full-time job and good credit. No dog allergies. No pets, smoking, drugs, and pot. MUST BE A CLEANLY PERSON.
We are clean, courteous working professionals: aerospace engineer, realtor, associate producer
The FURNISHED townhome includes 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, a laundry room with Washer and Dryer. Beautiful hardwood floors, gourmet chef's kitchen, granite countertops, center island, and appliances (2 Refrigerators, Microwave, Dishwasher, Stove, Freezer). Living room with TV and surround sound.
$1200/month with UTILITIES INCLUDED: water, power, gas, AND high-speed WiFi.
month-to-month but long-term strongly preferred
- Less than 5mins from Trader Joe's, Ralphs, Walgreens, Tujunga Greenbelt, Valley Glen Community Park, and more!
- Close to Sherman Oaks, Studio City, NoHo Arts District, and more!
- Walking distance Los Angeles Valley College (LAVC)
- Walking distance to the Orange Line
Restaurants: Lusy’s Mediterranean Cafe and Grill, Blaze Pizza, Chipotle, McDonald's, Starbucks, The Sushi By Jin, SteamPunk CoffeeBar/Kitchen
- Close to 170 freeway, movie theatre, grocery stores, CVS, Walgreens, and LA Fitness
- Apartment share
- Valley Glen
- $1,200 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 29 to 35
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord