Studio- 1 Bath-DTLA Views
Top Floor Studio in Luxury Apartment Building with Views of Downtown LA
My boyfriend and I are looking to move out of our cozy studio apartment near Downtown LA. The amenities are amazing! There is also a Grocery Outlet store right downstairs, as well as a Starbucks, Chipotle and Teriyaki Madness (just opened). My boyfriend and I are looking to get a one bedroom. However, there are no one bedrooms currently available on the 7th floor (with city views). I also just got a new job, so I am looking to move closer to where I work. Therefore, we are looking to have someone take over our current lease.
The apartment is roughly 494 sq. ft., which is perfect for 1 person (or a couple). We have an amazing view of Downtown LA from our large window in the apartment. The building is situated just a few minutes walk from Fig@7th, a 20 minute walk to the Staples Center, and just a few blocks west of the 110. There is a community rooftop with furniture, grills and amazing views of Downtown LA, as well as the Hollywood Sign, Griffith Observatory and the mountains.
Our current lease is $1,935/month + utilities. Covered and secured garage parking is available for an additional $150/month per spot. $0 deposit! MOVE IN READY!
Our apartment features include:
1) Large window with motorized shade and views of DTLA
2) Stainless steel appliances
3) Hardwood floors
4) In-unit Whirlpool washer/dryer
5) 2 large closets
6) Large bathroom
7) Central air/heating
8) Nest thermostat
9) Top floor (7th floor)
Building amenities include:
1) Rooftop with doggie park, grills and views of DTLA/mountains
2) Fitness Center
4) Pool House
6) TikTok Room
7) Podcast Studios
8) Co-Working Spaces
9) Courtyard with tables, seating, grills and fire pit.
10) Grocery Outlet, Starbucks, Chipotle and Teriyaki Madness located at the bottom of the building
11) Parcel Pending package service & mail room
If you are interested in taking over our lease, please send me an email at [hidden information]. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! Must be 18+ and must pass the credit and background check.
- Apartment to rent
- South park
$1,935 monthly (whole property)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current tenant