Master Bedroom w/ Private Bath & Balcony Access
This unit is owner-occupied. The pictured master bedroom furnishings are *not* included, so you'd have to supply your own. Utilities, and a cleaning service (once every two months), will be split 50/50. I will cover the internet service cost (no phone or cable, though); water and trash are covered by the HOA.
Master Bedroom Features
- Wood flooring
- Walk-in closet
- 2nd(!) sliding closet
- Private bathroom with two (2!) sinks.
- Opens to spacious balcony with a panoramic view of the Long Beach skyline.
- Bedroom proper measures 13'9" by 11'9" - 161.5 square feet. 255~ square feet of private space, in total, when closet and bathroom are taken into account.
Other Looks and Layout
- Open kitchen/dining/living room area
- Tile flooring in kitchen, living, and dining rooms.
- A fireplace, which I find very charming.
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Washer and dryer in-unit
- Alarm system
- Two adjacent underground parking spaces
- Roughly 1.25 mile drive to 405 North and South entrances.
- Roughly 0.5 mile drive to Costco, Mother's Market, Home Depot (among other eateries and shops)
- Easy access to scenic 2.1 mile hiking trail, leading to the summit of Hilltop Park (365ft~ elevation)
- Across the street from Signal Hill Park and Public Library
And then there's me!
I am a 29-year-old UCLA grad, and I work in the aerospace industry. I'm a naturally upbeat, low-maintenance type, I'd say. I also tend to mirror the level of interaction my roommate prefers, so if you're gregarious and outgoing, I think you'll find me to be a solid conversation partner; and if you prefer to keep to yourself, then it feels just as natural for me to go the whole day with just a few courtesy words of acknowledgment and maybe a friendly wave. Either way, I hope to be an affirming presence.
One important condition is that I ask is for loud noises to be kept to a minimum (I keep my own music-listening limited to headphones/earbuds, so as not to be hypocritical). Definitely no amplified instruments or drumsets. I will allow an airhorn or slide whistle for comedic purposes, if used sparingly.
Once my job lifts its COVID-19 restrictions, I will be absent from the condo from roughly 6:30 AM to 8:30 PM, on workdays. As long as the distancing measures persist, I will be working remotely from my own room.
- Shared property
- Signal Hill
- $1,250 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord