Adorable Furnished house in Pasadena
Rent Agreement & Utility
- Students and/or professionals are all welcome.
- Rent will be $750
- Rent does not include utilities (gas, water, electricity). 30 Mbps Internet (WiFi entire house). Total about $30/month.
- The house is located in a quiet neighborhood, it's a good place to live considering it's near to Colorado Blvd. (many shopping centers & restaurants). Close to Caltech and PCC (2 miles), JPL (9 miles). Also near to Old town Pasadena and convenient transportation to Downtown. Easy bus route/Gold Line for students.
Size of room
- Newly painted house (exterior & interior); newly installed hard wood floor throughout the house (living room, dinning room, and all bedrooms).
- 1 shared bathroom with 2 person.
- Each bedrooms are equipped with full or queen size bed, glass desk & chair, night-stand, book-shelf...etc.
Household & Parking
- The house is fully furnished plus laundry room inside the unit (new washer/dryer). Shared kitchen with new refrigerator/ microwave/ oven&stove/ dinning room & living room.
- Car parking on the street or driveway. Free on the Streets! Bicycles can park in garage.
- Avoid greasy grilling in the kitchen area, can BBQ at the back yard.
- Looking for someone who's is friendly, clean, and easy to get along with. Non-smoker.
- Minimum 6 months then month-to-month.
- Rooms are available for move-in, one month deposit is required.
- House share
- $750 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 33
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord