Master Room w/ Bathroom, closet, A.C., pool, gym..
Master Bedroom includes:
- bathroom with shower and mirror
- balcony with chairs to relax and enjoy a calm view
- on-site pool, jacuzzi, and mini gym
- gated parking
- outdoor sitting area in back of building for reading or other activities
- washing machine and dryer, are in the apartment
- dishwasher, refrigerator, oven/stove, chimney, and living room balcony
I am looking for someone to take my place in this master bedroom, due to a family emergency.
Proof of income and/or decent credit score will be needed, along with a background check to move in.
Contact me to schedule a tour and I will respond as soon as possible
Apply through the Canyon Crest Apartments website
or leasing office to be approved by them
There is no deposit but an application fee + 240$ clean up fee are required, to have the carpet cleaned and ready for when lease is over.
You would be signing an addendum, as the lease ends on 07/16/2020. Perfect for anyone looking for short term or future extension.
Things to consider:
10 minutes to the Mall/College
Lots of nearby restaurants/shopping
30 minutes to the Ocean/Hollywood/LA
Rent is $1050.00 a month
Utilities come to about $100 a month
Gas - $20
Electricity - $30 - $50 (on average)
Internet - $15
Tenants are part of the LGBT community
24 year old guy
27 year old girl
They both are very clean, hard workers, and usually very relaxed and quiet.
We are looking for someone who’s either going to school or bringing in steady income.
No pets please. We already have a cat, a kitten and a Labrador. All animals very loving, clean and keep to themselves.
Looking to fill by March 1st
- Apartment share
- $1,050 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 27
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate