Sunny room in Mid Wilshire Spanish Duplex
Hi there! Looking for global-minded roommate to join us in our cozy Mid Wilshire apartment. Please READ FULLY TO THE END before emailing — SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.
There are 2 ROOMS available.
$1440 for bigger room.
$1260 for smaller room w/ private bathroom
You would have:
- ASAP move in for bigger room
- Feb 1st move in for smaller room.
- guaranteed parking
- laundry in unit
- shared bathroom for bigger room
- private bathroom for smaller room
- unfurnished rooms (but beds could possibly be left behind)
Our apartment is super spacious, has great wood flooring, modern amenities, and is beautifully sun-filled. A steal for space and location!
We're a 20 min walk to The Grove, TJ's, Whole Foods etc. Tons of other restaurants on the streets next to us.
Our ideal roommate:
- brings another culture / speaks another language
- values community and brings positive energy
- enjoys the arts
- is eco-friendly and leans towards minimalism
- is looking to stay long term
- non smoker
- ideally no pets... but if you're a great candidate otherwise and have something small we are down to consider it.
You'll go through an application and speak to our landlord for approval - she's a fast communicator.
This would be a 6 month lease and month-to-month after.
Utilities are extra, around $70-80 per month.
ABOUT THIS LISTER
We are currently 1 (F) working as a Cinematographer.
Love the arts, theatre, photography, and have an interest in travel & languages — in essence: keeping a creative, open minded lifestyle.
Re: COVID safety — we've restricted inviting people inside the house to immediate family and friends (given that they've been tested and are responsible).
We expect that you're wearing masks when out and washing your hands when back. If you're seeing friends, we similarly expect that you're communicating with them about their recent habits.
In short, no one wants to be sick! So please bring your best judgement.
Please message with *social links* and a bit about you, your work situation, and lifestyle if you're interested.
- House share
- $1,440 monthly (large)
- $1,260 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 26
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate