Master bedroom 15 seconds from a quiet beach in LA
Hello! I’m Tammy and my partner and I live in The Cottage, a sun-filled masterpiece. We've cultivated a true and living community and are looking for someone (or a couple) to continue the connection :)
- 50 yards from the best beach in LA (no boardwalk = low foot traffic / noise...also, dogs allowed on the beach)
- Hear the ocean waves in the evening on your patio
- Neighborhood is peaceful and quiet, but walk four blocks and you're in Venice
- You'll have the master bedroom (fully furnished) with a closet, your own personal patio (with an outdoor couch and dining table), and your own personal bathroom with a tub
- Sun, sun, sun. Windows all along the walls and roof. Cape Cod-inspired architecture, hence The Cottage
- 100" projector with Apple TV, front patio with a couch, dining table that seats 8, and a sun room for meditating / reading / working.
- Washer/dryer, 2 parking spaces (shared w/ roommates) + street parking
- The four of us are lifelong friends and we're looking for someone(s) to truly connect with.
- We have monthly roommate check-ins with feedback and support, along with lively dinner discussions regularly.
Let us know a little bit about yourself (job / hobbies / plans in LA)!
- Apartment share
- Marina del Rey
- $3,400 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 6 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 31 to 33
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former roommate