Private Suite in Luxury Building with Ocean Views
Spacious 1b1b in a 2b2b luxury unit with ocean views (hard to capture with an iphone, but it's actually really nice in person) and walk in closet.
- I'm on the left side if you watch the video below.
- Large balcony with exercise bike and a table.
- Brand new, stainless steel appliances: Dishwasher, Stove, Fridge
- Sunny space with plants
- It's important to me to keep it pretty clean and quite tidy, so please be honest if that's not your thing
- Price includes internet and DirectTV.
- High ceilings
- Central heat and A/C obviously
SECURITY + PARKING:
- Very secure building with security guards on duty all the time and a gated, assigned garage parking spot for you... and it's not tandem, yay. There's plenty of guest parking too!
- I'm a 2nd year at USC's law school. (That's me in one of the pics below).
- I'm up for walks when I'm not over at my boyfriend's place. We're usually at his.
- I don't have pets, I don't smoke.
- I'm working at a large law firm all summer (potentially in-person in Newport and if so, I'd be commuting/staying with my bf's parents... tbd if the job is in-person or over zoom only).
- Your side would be the master bedroom/bath. It has a walk-in closet.
- You have your own bedroom, walk-in-closet attached to the room (approx 6'3" x 4"6"), and private, full bathroom (the one in the video below with the larger counter).
- My current roommate is moving out Feb 27th, so here are some pics of her room and bathroom which would be yours. There are also some pics of what would be your side before we moved in.
- 2-acre courtyard,
- ping pong (open even during Covid)
- 2 hot tubs
- Heated pool (open when the county allows it)
- Grills (open all throughout covid)
- Gorgeous rooftop views 180 degrees ocean with tables, etc. to watch the sunset
- The building is only 7 years old, and it feels even newer.. built with quality materials.
- Study lounge, but it's closed during covid.
- Outdoor gym (hopefully the indoor one opens soon because it's nice)
Walking distance to the ocean - a really cute 5 min walk through nice homes and over one of the canals. I can easily walk there even with carrying my surfboard. Also great restaurants very close.
- Available Feb 28th... I'm looking for a great fit in a roommate, so I'm open to that taking longer if necessary. - My brother might be there - it's up in the air depending on his work, but he should know in a couple weeks, but even if he's in LA, he'd be on my side of the unit. He's the absolute best. Far more interesting than me.. he's a world traveler, very smart, and does good things for the world. Anyway, the kitchen/living room/balcony separate the sides, so it feels quite separate either way.
- Could be long term if we're a good fit as roommates. My lease goes month-to-month starting Aug 5th, 2021.
$500 deposit and last month's rent up front please. Give 30 days notice if/when you want to move out. Ideally, someone would stay til like August at least, but I'm flexible. You don't need to be on the lease if you don't want to, but I will probably do a background check since well, I'm in law school, and I am on the lease, and I've heard it all after a year of reading legal cases. You're welcome to background check me as well of course. I also know like 10 of our neighbors, so you can talk to them before moving in if you want.
- we can text or Zoom, but I don't want to put my cell on here, so let's start with email
- Serious inquiries only and please read all of this before you reach out - I don't have much free time for answering questions because of school.
MORE PHOTOS and VIDEO:
I can send you the Craigslist link when you email which has a video of the place as well.
- Apartment share
- Marina del Rey
- $1,795 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate