Private bd/ba in modern apt with rooftop deck
A great private room and bathroom available in our 3 bed/3 bath modern apartment. The complex is new - built in 2016, with 2 roommates living here currently + a dog (epic boxer named Zepplin, super friendly). Our third roommate is unfortunately moving out of LA and we're looking to fill his spot - we love the apartment and don't want to leave.
Some amenities include:
- two floor, 3 bed/3 bath loft style apartment with 20+ft ceilings
- huge private rooftop deck with views towards Venice and downtown LA
- second balcony with outdoor grill
- wood(ish) floors, fake wood but nice looking in kitchen and living room
- in unit washer/dryer and dishwasher
- carpet in the bedrooms
- Nice modern kitchen with everything you could possibly need
- Big ass flatscreen TV great for watching sports/movies/etc.
- street parking or garage parking for an extra cost
- Dog friendly
- Move in: anytime between now and Feb 1st.
- You’ll have your own private bedroom and bathroom
- We can leave it completely furnished or our former roommate can remove the furniture if you have your own
- Free to use everything in the spot
- Kelsey (female, 29, in marketing) and Jack (male, 28, in patent law) both hard working professionals
- Kelsey has a super friendly boxer named Zepplin, the resident clown
- We found this spot/each other on a roommate finding app 2 years ago and became good friends (along with our former 3rd roomie)
- We do tons of stuff together, bars/beach/sports/concerts/road trips/etc.
- Ideally looking for a 3rd who wants to actually hang out with the crew
- Apartment share
- Mar Vista
- $1,550 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 28 to 29
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate