1 Bedroom with Private Full Bathroom
1 Bedroom with Private Full Bathroom 12 feet x 14 feet $1,350
High Ceiling, Big Room, Mirror Big Dresser Cabinet.
Townhomes with swimming Pool. Walking distance to Americana.
• Walking distance to the AMERICANA Glendale California.
• $1,350 per month (FREE ALL UTILITIES/INTERNET)
• VERY QUIET SECURED TOWNHOMES
• SECURED/GATED PARKING
• INCLUDES UTILITIES, VERY FAST INTERNET, WATER, HEATER.
• Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, and Laundry are free to use
• Your own dedicated Kitchen Cabinet Space
• PRIVATE ENTRANCE TO YOUR ROOM
• FULL ACCESS TO LAUNDRY & KITCHEN INSIDE THE HOUSE
• CENTRAL GLENDALE LOCATION - WALKING DISTANCE TO ALL STORES AND BUSINESSES
• TOWNHOMES with a swimming pool
• Walking distance to Starbucks (1 block)
• Very Clean / Carpet floor - newly professionally detailed cleaned
• High Ceiling - provides open space and good air ventilation
• Big Closet double Mirror Door
• Your own private bathroom inside your room
• Upstairs room - good exercise
• Private parking dedicated to you - for $120 a month
• Free UTILITIES, INTERNET, WATER, HEATER.
• This room is upstairs.
• NO PET / NO SMOKING Please
Located at 147 West Acacia Avenue Glendale 91204
This is a townhome, very quiet and private. Secured area. There is a swimming pool you can access anytime. Everything you need is in your Unit. You can use the Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave and Laundry. Starbucks is walking distance.
We require strong income, 1 month deposit, and no eviction history.
- Shared property
- Glendale Galleria
- $1,350 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord