Room For Rent (Master Suite Encino)
Newly remodeled master suite tucked away in the hills of Encino with views of the valley and multiple mountain ranges. Rise above the hustle and bustle of the city. Less than 5 minutes to Ventura Blvd., and 5-10 minutes to the 101 and 405 freeways. Easy to avoid traffic by using the backroads. Get over the hill to Santa Monica, Westwood, Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, and more, in about 30 minutes.
Everything is new: plumbing, electrical, appliances, flooring, paint, and locks on both entrances. Can be unfurnished, or furnished with everything pictured except the computer and some small kitchen items like the hot water jug, toaster, fruit bowl, etc. I only put these items in the pictures to give you a feel of the kitchenette area and home office.
Lots of safe street parking. Great opportunity for a home office with an open outdoor feel.
* Keyed Locks On Outside & Inside Doors (Private Access)
* Kitchenette Area w/ Bar Faucet
* No Shared Walls With Other Bedrooms
* Solid Wood Furniture (Walnut Desk, Pecan Dresser, Oak Side Table)
* Closets May Be Converted Into A Home Studio Or Recording Booth
* Multiple Outdoor Seating Areas With Power Outlets
* Shared Laundry Room
* Cleaning Your Private Space Is Your Responsibility. You May Hire Cleaners, If Desired.
* Move in anytime
* Minimum 6-month lease
* Rent is $1,600 per/mo, which includes all utilities (water, sewer, electricity, gas, high-speed internet, gardener, garbage, etc.)
* One time security deposit of $1,600
* Move-in requires 1st month rent + security deposit
* Call or text preferred
- House share
- $1,600 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 36 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 31 to 66
- Any pets?
- hiking, fitness, gardening
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord