Share an AWESOME house with me
AMAZING House in quiet neighborhood with 3 bedrooms, 1 shared bathroom, a nice back patio, and hardwood floors. Washer/dryer in the house. The house is older and quirky but with plenty of character. The house is walking distance to downtown Culver City (great bars and restaurants) and Baldwin Hills stairs. Very close access to the 10 & the 405. It only takes me about 15 min to get to N Redondo Beach in the morning for work.
The house has plenty of available street parking. We have a garage with storage space for bikes, camping gear, surf boards, etc. I have most of the main furniture for shared spaces but am also open to co-furnishing if you have any furniture to contribute. Your bedroom comes unfurnished.
Move In date of early Feb.
I am a professional single woman in my late 20s with a full-time job in the aerospace industry. I am clean, respectful of space, and used to having roommates. I have an early morning schedule during the week (out of the house ~5:30am) and lay low on weeknights. I have a close group of friends and enjoy socializing, having friends over, and going out on the weekend (during normal non-covid times). I enjoy holding occasional dinners/house parties when things get back to normal. On the weekend, I am usually working on some creative hobbies, concerts/music festivals, hiking/camping, and cooking. I am furnishing the majority of the furniture for the common rooms, but none for your bedroom.
I am going into the office but practicing social distancing at work due to Covid. I am also minimizing social interactions.
- Man/woman with stable income (couples not preferred)
- Someone who is friendly, respectful, clean, with a good sense of humor, and living life to it's fullest.
- Someone who is easy going but able to communicate freely about anything that may be bothering them to reach a solution
- Someone who really wants to be a part of and contribute to what the home has to offer. I am blessed to be able to have a space where people can gather and feel welcomed, and I'd like a roommate to feel like they can do the same with their friends and community as well.
- COVID-19 conscious and considerate, practicing safe social distancing practices while out of the house, but willing to stay positive and keep an eye on the silver linings of this situation for as long as we have to deal with it.
- No smoking cigarettes
- Pets may be possible with deposit. I love animals, as long as they are well behaved and well taken care of by the owner
- Must be able to provide proof of income and pass a background check
I am hoping to find a long-term roommate who is willing to sign at least a 1 year lease. I am able to provide additional photos/walk-thru once we meet each other.
- House share
- Culver City
- $1,100 monthly (large)
- $1,100 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate