Calabasas Gated Community – Main Bedroom
Looking for a roommate for October, preferably female. This location is close to Malibu State Creek Park and only 15 minutes away from Malibu.
Main Bedroom: This is a huge second main bedroom with an attached bathroom and beautiful views of trees and mountains. Also included is a parking spot in the garage.
-Large windows with lot of natural light
Rent would be $1,500/month +utilities (gas, electric, internet). Water and trash included.
Gated Community: This beautiful, gated community has two pools, two hot tubs, private gym, sauna, BBQ area and walking trials to Malibu State Creek Park. The area is quite with lots of shade and sunshine. Parking is available for guest but must use the parking pass. Street parking is close by.
- Fully furnished kitchen with Oven, Stove, Fridge
- Living room TV 52" flat screen
About me: I’m a 30-year-old female marketing professional looking to live with a like-minded woman. I work from home about once a week but mostly in the office. I enjoy watching the Bachelor, Big Brother, Ted Lasso and The Office. My drink of choice would be an Old Fashion or Merlot. My favorite music is country! I like working out at the gym every morning. Most weekends you can find me hanging with my boyfriend/friends/family or shopping. I am Christian, kind, clean and respectful. I have allergies and cannot have pets in the house.
Message me if you’re interested!
Mon - Fri let
- Apartment share
- $1,500 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, films, travelling, dancing, gym, fashion, beach, family, coffee, business, church, scuba diving, entertaining, star wars, tidy
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord