Large Unfurnished Master Bedroom + Ensuite + Parki
$1950 includes utilities (power, gas and internet)
Large unfurnished master bedroom + ensuite (private bathroom with shower + Elfa closet system with additional master storage from the Container store, window ac + ceiling fan) and parking spot.
Master bedroom dimensions:
130.5" depth x 177" length
-2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment
- On Montana across from the Brentwood Golf Course
- Open floor plan with high ceilings
- Furnished living area
- Keeps common areas clean and tidy
- Fully stocked kitchen (dishes, cooking supplies, toaster oven, rice cooker, etc.)
- Gas Stove and Oven
- Coin laundry on site
- Master comes with a single carport parking spot
- There is a large balcony if you want to set up a table and chairs.
- Great neighbors
- Tons of street parking
5 min walking distance from San Vicente Blvd with amazing restaurant, Chipotle, Whole Foods, Pressed Juicery, Sweetgreen, Coffee Bean, Starbucks, Alfred's, Joe & The Juice, and a farmers market on Sundays!
Someone who's a working professional and is financially sound, clean and friendly, who is not wild or a bring the party home kind of person. Shares the maintenance of the common areas of apartment, so that it's clean and good condition at all times.
I'm a designer and writer. I'm very respectful and mindful of shared space. My interests include TV, movies, reading, music/concerts, pop culture, all sorts of creative pursuits and travel.
Smoking, drugs, unemployed, bad attitude, messy, crazy.....
No drugs or smoking or pets of any kind allowed.
- Sorry, no pets
- 1 person
- Long term preferable but would consider month to month available.
- 1st Month ($1950) + deposit ($1950)
- Application: Credit and employment check ($50) required
- Apartment share
- $1,950 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, reading, travelling, movies, writing, tv, concerts, design, creative, pop culture, space
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate