Room Century City, Beverly Hills, UCLA, FOX
2 bedrooms one bath apartment. Sharing with me.
All living room furniture (incl. 70" TV) and kitchen included with all kitchen appliances: gas stovetop, built-in oven, broiler, refrigerator, freezer, coffeemaker, blender, juicer, toaster, microwave, dishwasher and all kitchenware.
- Heat in all rooms, dishwasher, garden w/grill, washer/dryer in building
- Building is clean, secured, quite, maintained weekly, has outdoor communal patio area and laundry room.
- Enjoy our pleasant tiled patio with plants and flowers and an inviting grassy area, and our giant, sunny garden with trees, garden table and chairs and lots of open space.
- 24 hour Gym near the appartment.
Everything is close. just 1.4 miles to Rodeo Dr, 7 miles to Santa Monica beach, 3.4 miles to Westwood with UCLA, 8 miles to Venice Beach, 7 miles to Hollywood, and 8 miles to Topanga Canyon and South-Eastern Malibu.
Private bedroom w/shared bathroom
- Large closet
- Furnished. The bedroom is nicely furnished with a very comfortable excelent qualty queen size bed, night stands, drawer, pillows, sheets, comforter, towels, iron and iron desk etc.
- Room has heating and great lighting.
You're renting a room but have access to entire house... laundry facilities, gourmet kitchen, wifi, parking, internet TV.
(important: message me before booking to check my availability).
Stay in stylish home in perfect location and enjoy your own bedroom. (Locks from inside) Street parking, wifi, full use of gourmet kitchen and house. Bus stops nearby and lots of activities.
You'll feel at home in your queen size bed with clean cotton sheets, fresh towels, hair dryer, soap, iron... just bring your tooth brush.
- Apartment share
- Beverly Hills
- $1,000 weekly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate