Sunny Pvt Room & Bath in 2BR2BA on 20th floor
Looking for a roommate to sign a 1 yr lease on a 2BR/2BA apartment in a high rise in Newport.
You get your own private bedroom (14'3" x 12'0" in the floor plan) with private bath. Share the apartment with 1 other roommate who will be in the other bedroom.
Lease Term: 12 or 13 months
Unbeatable location, just a 3 mins walk to Newport Path station, 5 mins to Light Rail Station and 12 mins to NY Waterway Ferry.
Grocery store is a 3 mins walk.
5 min walk to Newport Mall, with AMC, shopping and great restaurants.
Located next to the Waterfront Walkway for running/walking with stunning views of Manhattan.
Newport Swim and Fitness with swimming pool and group classes is next door.
NJ Transit's Hoboken transit hub is a 20 mins walk.
Building Name: The Pacific
Resident lounge with wifi on the 1st floor, good for work/study
24-hour doorman and concierge
Package receiving with email notifications
Laundry on every floor
Parking is available in garage across the street for an extra fee.
2BR/2BA apartment. 20th floor, south facing and sunny.
The bedroom available is 14'3" x 12'0" (approx 170 sq ft).
Split floor plan with bedrooms on opposite end of the living room, providing complete privacy in a roommate situation.
Individual heat/AC control in each bedroom and in the living room.
Washer/Dryer on the same floor.
Ample space in the kitchen and fridge to share.
I am friendly, down-to-earth, mature and a good communicator. Looking for the same.
Ideally, it would be great to be friends with my roommate. If not, at least being friendly and supportive is important.
- Strictly no smoking, drugs, vaping or weed anywhere in the apartment including in your own bedroom
- Financially responsible
- Quiet - no loud tv or music in the living room. Having friends over for an occasional party/get-together is cool!
- VERY clean. Share responsibility to keep common areas and kitchen clutter-free, organized and to dispose off trash.
- Overnight bfs/gfs/friends-with-benefits are welcome!
- No long-term stays or long-term storage in the living room or common area. Short-term is fine.
I am vegetarian, practice yoga & meditation and like to live in a home with positive energy.
(Roomie doesn't have to be vegetarian)
Rent is $1,865/month
Water, Internet and Electricity costs are extra and will be split evenly.
Cost for maid cleaning, once a month, will be shared equally.
Security deposit equal to 1 month rent.
No broker fee.
Good credit required with income equal to at least 40x rent.
Let's meet for coffee if this sounds interesting. :)
Drop me a note for quick reply and please include links to your LinkedIn or Facebook profile.
- Apartment share
- $1,865 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- 23 Nov 2019
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- 24 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate