Beautiful Brand New Jersey City Heights Share
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.
PLEASE REPLY BY SPAREROOM BY SENDING YOUR LINKEDIN URL & PHONE #.
If no Linkedin, please send your Facebook and phone #.
No texts will be answered. Beware scammers - Law Enforcement family!
LOOKING FOR FEMALE or MALE PROFESSIONAL OR full-time STUDENT ROOMMATE - PREFERABLY FOR ONE YEAR.
* Please send your professional profiles or feel free to call.
* Must be working or in college full time with a guarantor.
* PREFER 21 YEARS OR OLDER.
* PROOF OF INCOME - or college documents.
* BEAUTIFUL, LARGE QUEEN ROOM AVAILABLE
* NO REAL ESTATE OR MANAGEMEN FEES.
* $100 PER MONTH PRIVATE PARKING
* BEAUTIFUL JERSEY CITY HEIGHTS - GREAT BLOCK, BRAND NEW APARTMENT.
* INCLUDES ALL: G&E, VERIZON HIGH SPEED INTERNET, WASHER-DRYER, ALL NEW STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, COMPLETE NEW BUILD - NO ONE HAS LIVED HERE BEFORE
Dear SpareRoom. com Potential Roommate:
Beautiful share! ONE room available, and all new!
ROOM #1: Largest bedroom in the apartment -Queen sized. It is sunny, spacious with a double closet. DRAPES and LIGHT FIXTURE provided -- brand new. This is a great room with enough space for a queen bed, dresser, and desk. Immaculate apartment -- just a lovely place to come home to at the end of a long day. Rent has been reduced due to Covid and priced at $100 less than original rental fee! Prefer those staying closer to one year.
ROOM #2 TAKEN
The bedrooms are unfurnished but living room and kitchen furnishings will be provided. There is some kitchen stuff, but bring your own sauté pan or any dishes you have. Sorry, no more living room furnishings can fit - TV okay.
* FASTEST INTERNET SPEED
* GAS & ELECTRICITY
* WATER COOLER WITH SPRING WATER DELIVERY
* CENTRAL AIR AND HEAT
* APARTMENT INSURANCE
* Great kitchen, all brand new appliances: microwave, toaster oven, stove and fridge - all stainless steel with wood cabinets, granite countertop
* NICE BATHROOM, DECORATED
* LARGE QUEEN BEDROOM HAS CURTAINS AND CEILING FIXTURE, DOUBLE CLOSET
* You may bring any furnishings you have for your bedroom and any kitchen stuff you have. No room for additional living room furnishings, but TV okay
* Any furnishings you bring must be sanitized and in good condition.
* Mattress must have bed bug protectors.
* Dogs up to 40 pounds considered that don't constantly bark, are well trained and well groomed, trimmed nails. We prefer non-allergic dogs.
* Must sign Co-share Lease and Landlord Lease
* Proof of income required
* Sorry, no kids, no cats
PLEASE: NO SMOKING OR BURNING OF INCENSE, AS THIS IS LOCATED OVER A MEDICAL OFFICE.
More about the apartment's area: It is a spacious, light-filled apartment in beautiful Jersey City Heights. There is a gas station station 1/2 block away and parking in the area. However, if you prefer off-street parking, there is a private lot in back of the building for $100 more per month.
The apartment has a great living room with a fireplace and nice sized kitchen to cook in, but there is plenty of take-out inthe area. The building is a two-story structure with a doctor's office in the bottom and the apartment is on the top floor (2 easy flights of stairs). This feels more like a house than an apartment. It is located near all the universities, hospitals and is very safe, quiet and clean. The neighborhood has a family townsey feel, with a quiet atmosphere. It is very safe with a mixed bag of all cultures and ages.
Travel is easy and is a very walkable area, super clean and calm--a nice place to come home to. The apartment is nice place to study, read or do your side business.
There is shopping on Central Avenue and Journal Square, many eateries blocks away with the best pizza three doors down, and a nearby, lovely park.
The NYC express bus gets you into Port Authority in about 40 minutes or take the van transports to Journal Square in 8 minutes or less to connect to Path Train. Also, you can take a bus to Union City and #2 Bus to Secaucus is right across the street.
CONTACT IF INTERESTED ASAP: THIS WON'T LAST LONG
* Landlord wants to know about you and requests LinkedIn/Facebook info with photo and your phone number before seeing the apartment.
* Move in dates: December 1st, December 15th and January 1st
* Must speak in person by phone, so do contact us! No text inquiries will be answered
* Must be organized, tidy, considerate with good grooming--obeying Covid sanitary laws and wear a mask outside.
* No shoe policy in the apartment. Shoe storage will be provided. Bring slippers.
* No smokers, no drugs, no incense
* Of course, friends are welcome from time to time and get togethers as well, but be mindful this is not a hang-out, party house.
* Utmost cooperation for cleaning and cooking at reasonable hours, good bathroom habits, please be considerate!
* Rent must be paid on or before the 1st of each month.
* 1-1/2 security deposit required which will be refunded when you move.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE.
NO AGENTS PLEASE.
LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MEDICAL FAMILY.
Thanks for reading our ad.
Be Kind and Godspeed!
- Apartment share
- Jersey City
$1,400 monthly(NOW LET)
- $1,400 monthly (large)
- 01 Dec 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate